Learing to Intercede for God's Healing Touch by Letting in God's Holy Teaching
Mathew 4: 4b "...Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."
These study and prayer gatherings bring the two Christian disciplines of prayer and study of the Word of God together, creating a dynamic
catalyst for personal and community change to occur.
A light meal can be served or attendees can be asked to bring their own bagged meal. Although this ministry class is called L.I.G.H.T. Lunch, the time
can be tailored to suit your preference.
You can use this as an evangelistic tool by planing to hold your gatherings at a homeless shelter or camp site, or any other community venu.
Our Mission and Purpose
- To host regular and consistent neighborhood prayer gatherings for the purpose of nurturing Christian unity (Psalm 133: 1) and to bring about Godly personal and
community transformation and healing. (2 Chronicles 7:14)
- To cast the light of Jesus Christ into all areas of darkness within our community as revealed to us. (Ephesians 5: 13)
- To see the will of God accomplished for all mankind to live freely in His grace. (Galatians 5:1; Romans 5: 21)
We will accomplish this through:
- Scripturally based biblical teaching relating to the transforming power of prayer as taught by Jesus to His disciples (Matthew 6: 9-13), and by coming together to
pray and fast for specific community needs (1 John 5: 14-15).
- Encouraging a commitment to the spiritual disciplines of prayer and the study of the Word of God, to maintain personal consecration for greater effectiveness in
prayer and service in the community. (John 15:7)
- Promoting the establishment of consistent family devotional and prayer time in every home, helping build strong Christian families, so that His Church will be
strengthened to do the work of advancing His Kingdom here on earth. (Deuteronomy 11: 18-19)
- Sharing the plan for salvation as presented in the Word of God, keeping it as simple as the Lord intends for it to be. (John 3: 16-17)
L.I.G.H.T. Lunch is an extention of L.I.G.H.T. Ministry, LLC
2016 all copy rights reserved